Another great book and another on the subject of wealth. I’m probably reading money books at the minute because I have no income. This is a classic, it’s the first time I’ve read Secrets of the Millionaire Mind however I have listen the audio-book and that is equally as good!.
Here’s the value I found, hope you find it useful;
- Thoughts lead to feelings; Feelings lead to actions; Actions lead to results
- We are conditioned in 3 primary ways;
- Verbal programming – what did you hear when you were growing up?
- Modelling – What did you see when you were young?
- Specific incidents – What did you experience when you were young?
- When the subconscious mind must choose between deeply rooted emotions and logic. Emotions will almost always win.
- Rich people believe “I create my life”. Poor people believe “life happens to me”.
- Rich people play the money game to win. Poor people play the money game to not loose.
- Rich people are committed to being rich. Poor people want to be rich.
- Rich people think big. Poor people think small.
- Rich people focus on opportunities. Poor people focus on obstacles.
- Rich people admire other rich and successful people. Poor people resent rich and successful people.
- Rich people associate with positive, successful people. Poor people associate with negative, unsuccessful people.
- Rich people are willing to promote themselves and their value. Poor people think negatively about selling and promoting.
- Rich people are bigger than their problems. Poor people are smaller than their problems.
- Rich people are excellent receivers. Poor people are poor receivers.
You can get my book Secrets to Personal Development for FREE. Click the link below, enter your email address and I’ll send a copy over now.